Social club membership is purchased through the Triathlon Queensland membership portal. This may be purchased either in connection with a full Triathlon Australia Membership, or as a ‘Non-Competing Member’ (see the Triathlon Australia signup process). club membership is identical regardless of the option selected (NB. See footnote for why different options may be benefial for you).
- Full Time Student – $40
- Adult – $60
A club membership gives you access to all social events, race day support, uniform order purchasing, and a great social community. All new club members are also granted a free week or 3 sessions of club training (whichever is completed last). For information on club training sessions, see below.
A UQ Triads Training Pass gives you complete access to a complete triathlon training package including:
- Overarching training structure, constructed by a team of dedicated and thorough coaches
- 8 fully coached club sessions per week
- Social club ride and run each weekend
- Regular open water swim sessions
- Access to some of the best facilities in Brisbane, including the UQ Sport Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium, and Athletics Track
The UQ Triads Training Pass can be purchased as either a 4 month, or 12 month purchase.
- 12 Month Pass – $600 ($30 service fee through Activeworks)
- 4 Month Pass – $300 ($15 service fee through Activeworks)
All new or interested club members are granted a 1 week or 3 session Training Pass. First time attendees should read the session requirements on the Training Timetable to ensure they arrive prepared.
Purchasing a 10 Session Casual Pass
To purchase a casual 10 session pass, make a direct transfer with the below details, then send an email to email@example.com using the following template.
Direct deposit details:
Account Name: UQ Triathlon Club
BSB: 064 111
Account Number: 1025 0867
Reference: [YOUR SURNAME] 10p
UQ Triads 10 Pass – [FIRST NAME] [SURNAME]